Friday 18 October 2019


It's been a long time since I've updated this blog. In more ways than one, I've neglected my writing. At this point in life, however, I think it's time to come go back to that beautiful habit - write when happy, write when sad. This is not a revisitation of the past, but an envisaging of the possibilities of the future.

In the following blogs, I have no idea what I will be talking about. I do not promise anything. This will be a free space of exploration, where various things will be discussed. I would like to talk about things close to my heart - about books and poetry, about relationships, about the scary unknown that lies ahead, and of course - about the Craft (could be interpreted as either witchcraft, or writing). You would not be wrong either way.

I think, in the next couple of posts, I would like to begin by telling you about my poetry collections, my experience with the haiku, and of course, how I started writing. After that, I'd like to have your inputs on what you'd like me to talk about.

You can email me on sangnat.author@gmail.com, where I'd love to hear your comments. I will keep you updated about my writing journey, and upcoming projects.

So, stay tuned for the next update :D

2 comments:

  1. I shall eagerly await your posts!
    This is me looking forward to basking in our shared lust for words, one post at a time :)
    Keep the words flowing!!

    ReplyDelete